This moreish take on a Mexican favourite is filled with buttery mushrooms and gooey cheese with the addition of egg to add an extra layer of flavour. Ideal served for brunch, a simple tomato, cucumber and fresh coriander salad adds refreshing bite.
1. Fry the mushrooms and sliced garlic in 1 teaspoon of butter.
2. Meanwhile, in a large frying pan lightly toast the tortilla wraps and set aside.
3. Add 1 teaspoon of butter to another frying pan and fry the eggs to your liking.
4. Top one tortilla wrap with the sautéed mushrooms, top with the eggs and grated cheese before placing the second tortilla wrap on top.
5. Return to the pan and gently heat through until the cheese melts.