Tandoori curry powder adds extra kick to this sea bass skewers recipe. Cooking fish on the barbecue brings a lovely smoky flavour, and makes a lighter dinner alternative to burgers or sausages.
- Remove the sea bass fillets from their packaging and place on a board or in a deep dish.
- Pour the olive oil and lemon juice over the top, ensuring the fillets are evenly covered.
- Sprinkle the curry powder on top and rub the spice into the sea bass fillets, evenly covering the fish on both sides.
- Fold the fillets onto a skewer in an S shape, adding a tomato in between each fold. If skewering the sea bass whole is too tricky, chop the fillets into a chunks and thread onto the skewers.
- Carefully brush a hot barbecue with oil and lie the skewers skin-side down on the grill. Grill for 10 minutes, or until cooked through, turning halfway through cooking.