|400 g g||spaghetti spaghetti|
|50 ml ml||olive oil olive oil|
|4|| garlic cloves
|150 g g||butter butter|
|200 g g|| breadcrumbs
(zest and juice)
|1 handfuls handful|| parsley
|50 ml ml||extra virgin olive oil extra virgin olive oil|
Anchovy and crispy breadcrumb pasta
Why not try this anchovy and crispy breadcrumb pasta - it’s our very own version of one of Channel 4’s Sunday Brunch weekend recipes. Zingy lemon and parsley combine with salty anchovies for a super tasty dinner you can make when time is tight. We’ve suggested ingredients to make this pasta dish, which you can pick up in your local Lidl store. Serve alongside two portions of your favourite vegetables.
- Firstly, heat the olive oil and butter until it melts.
- Add the cloves of crushed garlic and salted anchovies for power. Cook for 4 minutes, pressing the anchovies into a paste.
- Add the fresh breadcrumbs to add crispiness and lemon zest for zing. Cook for 4-5 minutes, stirring occasionally. You want the crumbs to toast and crisp, but not burn.
- Chop a handful of flat leaf parsley and add extra virgin olive oil to make a fine mix.
- Next, cook the spaghetti pasta, and drain.
- Add the pasta to the pan with all the ingredients.
- Finish with the juice of a lemon and top with some of the parsley mix.