|100 g g||butter butter|
|50 g g||sugar sugar|
|1 tsp tsp||vanilla extract vanilla extract|
|125 g g|| chocolate
(70% cocoa solids )
|2||egg yolks egg yolk|
|40 g g|| flour
| cocoa powder
|4|| Cadbury’s creme egg
Cadbury’s creme egg|
(or use any of your favourite soft centred eggs)
Chocolatey Cadbury Creme Egg puddings
Gooey, rich and oh-so chocolatey, these Cadbury Creme Egg puddings are our very own version of one of Channel 4’s Sunday Brunch weekend recipes - and they’re a great way of using up leftover Easter eggs. We’ve suggested ingredients to make these puddings - which you can pick up in your local Lidl store.
- First, melt the chocolate for richness and butter in a heatproof bowl over barely simmering water.
- Whisk the eggs, the egg yolks, sugar and vanilla extract for sweetness for a full 5 minutes until thick, pale and stable.
- Fold in the sifted flour, then the chocolate mix.
- Butter and dust cocoa powder into 4 dariole moulds, and shake out the excess.
- Spoon the mixture into each dariole mould until about 1/3 full.
- Sit a cream egg for creaminess, sideways, on top. Then top with the rest of the mix.
- Next, chill them in the fridge for at least 2 hours and up to 48 hours.
- Bake at 180°C for approximately 12-15 minutes.
- Serve, and enjoy!