|1 tbsp tbsp||garlic garlic|
|500 g g|| asparagus
|1 tbsp tbsp||olive oil olive oil|
|500 g g||Gnocchi Gnocchi|
|50 g g||butter butter|
|70 g g||rocket rocket|
|250 g g||broccoli broccoli|
Gnocchi with garlic butter greens
Preparation time: 0:10
Gnocchi is a real midweek treat, and combined with garlic butter greens, this vibrant and texture-rich recipe will soon become a go-to. Pair with a glass of Italian Pecorino for a great flavour combination.
- Bring a large pan of water to the boil and cook the asparagus and broccoli for 2 minutes, then quickly drain and plunge into cold water (this will help them keep their colour).
- Place a griddle pan over a medium-high heat. Pat the vegetables dry, then brush with oil and cook on the hot griddle for 2-3 minutes, turning to given them an even char - it may be easier to do this in batches.
- Bring another pan of salted water to the boil and cook the gnocchi according to packet instructions. Drain and set to one side.
- Meanwhile, combine the butter and Easy garlic in a large frying pan, heating until the butter bubbles and the garlic is fragrant. Add the drained gnocchi and fry for 1-2 minutes, until golden, then add the asparagus and broccoli and toss in the butter for a further 1-2 minutes.
- Stir through the rocket leaves, mix and season generously with salt and pepper. Divide between plates and serve.