|50 g g||Choco Hazelnut Pillows Choco Hazelnut Pillows||
|400 ml ml||whole milk whole milk||
|100 ml ml||double cream double cream||
|60 g g||dark chocolate dark chocolate||
|cocoa powder cocoa powder||
Milk choco hot chocolate
Transform your Milk Choco Pillows into an indulgent treat that would double up as a dessert. With infused cereal milk, double cream and melted dark chocolate, it gives regular hot chocolate a serious upgrade.
- Combine the milk and cereal to a small pan and bring to a simmer over a medium heat. Cook for 3 minutes, then remove from the heat and leave to infuse for a further 10 minutes.
- Once infused, strain the hot mixture through a sieve into a measuring jug, pressing gently to release the liquid.
- Discard the cereal and return the infused milk to the pan. Add the cream and set over a medium heat to bring the mixture up to a gentle simmer.
- Remove the pan from the heat and add the chocolate. Leave to stand for 1 minute, then whisk to combine as the chocolate melts.
- Return the pan to a low heat to keep warm while you whip a little extra cream until thick and glossy.
- Divide the hot chocolate between 2 mugs and spoon over the whipped cream. Crumble over an extra handful of Milk Choco Pillows and dust lightly with cocoa powder before serving.