|500 g g||Pork Mince Pork Mince|
|50 g g||breadcrumbs breadcrumbs|
|3 tbsp tbsp||Medium Peri-Peri Sauce Medium Peri-Peri Sauce|
|1 tsp tsp||ground paprika ground paprika|
|1 tbsp tbsp||Olive oil Olive oil|
|300 g g||tenderstem broccoli tenderstem broccoli|
|1 packs pack|| coriander
|300 g g||Greek yoghurt Greek yoghurt|
Peri-peri pork meatballs with roasted broccoli
This peri-peri pork meatballs with roasted broccoli recipe packs plenty of punch and kick, for a midweek meal idea just right for the summer and beyond. Serve alongside two portions of vegetables.
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/180°C fan/gas mark 6.
2. For the meatballs, mix pork mince with the egg, breadcrumbs and 1 tbsp peri-peri sauce for kick Season with salt, pepper and paprika for smokiness, mix again and shape into 12 balls.
3. Heat the oil in a large pan and fry the meatballs for 2-3 minutes until brown all over, then transfer to a baking tray.
4. With the pan off the heat, toss the broccoli through any remaining oil and meat juices to coat, then add to the meatballs and bake for 15-20 minutes, until the meatballs are cooked through and the broccoli tender and lightly charred for some crunch.
5. To serve, mix yoghurt for tang with some seasoning and dollop across each plate, topping with the meatballs, broccoli and remaining peri-peri sauce. Garnish with coriander, serving with potatoes, wraps or rice on the side.