|1||Whole Salmon Side with Gin & Juniper Glaze Whole Salmon Side with Gin & Juniper Glaze|
|2 tbsp tbsp||balsamic vinegar balsamic vinegar|
|1||red cabbages red cabbage|
|1 tbsp tbsp||honey honey|
|3 tbsp tbsp||olive oil olive oil|
|1 packs pack||baby potatoes baby potato|
|1||bulbs of garlic bulb of garlic|
|20 g g||rosemary rosemary|
|1 pinches pinch||salt salt|
Salmon with hasselback potatoes and persimmon balsamic slaw
Preparation time: 0:15
Ideal for festive gatherings with family and friends, try this salmon with hasselback potatoes and persimmon balsamic slaw recipe, created by influencer Madeleine Shaw. Serve with two portions of your favourite vegetables.
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C / gas mark 4.
2. Make horizontal slices ⅘ of the way down the potatoes. Place in a tray with 2 tbsp olive oil, the garlic cloves, a pinch of salt and the rosemary. Place in the oven for 20 minutes.
3. Finely shred the cabbage, persimmon and apple in a bowl. Combine the balsamic, oil and honey then combine with the shredded mix. Set aside.
4. Place the salmon in the tray with the potatoes and place back in the oven for 30 minutes.
3. Serve the salmon with the potatoes and slaw.