|400 g g|| self-raising flour
(plus extra for dusting)
|400 g g||Greek yoghurt Greek yoghurt|
|1 tsp tsp||salt salt|
|tomato sauce tomato sauce|
|2 balls ball|| mozzarella
(drained and torn into small pieces)
|1 pinches pinch||black pepper black pepper|
|50 g g|| extra mature cheddar
extra mature cheddar|
| leftover ham
|1 bags bag|| wild rocket
(a little oil & balsamic vinegar, or dressing )
If there’s one night of the week guaranteed to get the helpers in the kitchen, it’s pizza night! This is a super-easy recipe which is ready in no time. You can experiment with toppings, just make sure not to overload the pizza as this can stop it from cooking properly and make it soggy.
- Heat the oven to 230c/210c fan, and place a baking sheet or tray in to heat whilst you prepare the pizzas.
- In a large mixing bowl add the flour, yoghurt and 1tsp of salt and mix by hand until the mixture comes together, adding a little more flour if required.
- Turn out onto a well-floured surface and bring the mixture together until you have a soft smooth dough ball.
- Cut into quarters and roll out the pizza bases, either by hand or you can use a rolling pin if you wish.
- Add the sauce and then top with the cheddar, mozzarella and finally ham or other toppings.
- Cook the pizzas in the oven for 8 to 10 minutes, or until the base is cooked and the cheese has melted.
- Serve the pizzas with the rocket salad leaves, dress with oil & vinegar, or any salad dressing you have at home.